Timing is everything, and maintaining a blog is no exception to the rule. Learning when your audience is tuning in, and therefore when to post, is mandatory for any successful blogger. In the third and final part of this series we’re going to explore how timing can affect your blog readership.
Data courtesy of Dan Zarrella (@danzarrella), searchengineland.com (@sengineland) and HubSpot. Content available as a webinar by Dan Zarrella here. Note: all of the data below is presented in Eastern Time (EST) unless otherwise noted.
View the other Science of Social Timing Infographics
- The Science of Social Timing Part 1: Social Networks
- The Science of Social Timing Part 2: Timing and Email Marketing
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- The highest percentage of users read blogs in the morning. »tweet«
- A higher percentage of men read blogs in the evening and at night. »tweet«
- The average blog gets the most traffic on Monday. »tweet«
- The average blog gets the most traffic around 11am Eastern Time. »tweet«
- The average blog gets the most comments on Saturday. »tweet«
- The average blog gets the most inbound links on Monday and Thursday. »tweet«
- The average blog gets the most inbound links at 7am Eastern Time. »tweet«