A couple of years ago we released an infographic called How Do Colors Affect Purchases? Since then, it has become wildly successful because it provides readers with a lot of valuable information they can use when choosing colors for websites, products, and marketing materials.
Thanks to Bryan Harris at videofruit.com, we now have a video version of this infographic that communicates the material in a more digestible manner. As a matter of fact, you might find that “video-fying” your infographics is a better way to explain the information presented in them.
Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments!
Facts and Stats to Tweet
- 85% of shoppers point to color as a primary reason they buy a particular product. »tweet«
- Color increases brand recognition by 80%. Brand recognition links directly to consumer confidence. »tweet«
- 42% of shoppers base their opinion of a website on the overall design alone. »tweet«
- 52% of shoppers didn’t return to a website because of the overall aesthetic. »tweet«
- 64% of online shoppers didn’t purchase an item(s) because the website was too slow. »tweet«
- Amazon.com found that for every 100 milliseconds of load time, there was a 1% decrease in sales. »tweet«
- 52% of consumers are more likely to enter a store if there is a sale sign in the window. »tweet«
- 60% of consumers feel at ease and are more likely to buy a product that has the word “guaranteed” associated with it. »tweet«