In a recent survey, consumers were asked about important factors in deciding whether or not to do business with a certain company. 98% of respondents said that customer experience was among the top 3 factors.
Investing in customer satisfaction has the potential to produce enormous dividends. In this graphic, we’ll briefly cover customer satisfaction, what happens when you get it wrong, what happens when you get it right, and what you can do about it.
Want to display this infographic on your site?
Simply copy and paste the code below into the html of your website to display the infographic presented above:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- The average company loses 50% of its customers over a 5-year period. »tweet«
- 59% of people have stopped doing business with a company due to poor service. »tweet«
- Only 10% of companies had an “excellent” service rating. »tweet«
- 40% of customer support calls could’ve been avoided if the company had simply provided good documentation. »tweet«
- A recent study demonstrated that an 8% increase in customer satisfaction results in an increase in profits of up to 28%. »tweet«