The past ten years has seen enormous shifts in popularity between browsers, operating systems and social networks. In this infographic we examine where internet user populations have shifted between the major players.
Want to display this infographic on your site?
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- Google Chrome has recently taken over as the most popular internet browser with over 750 million active users. »tweet«
- Apple is the most popular mobile vendor in the U.S., owning roughly 40% of the market while Samsung has 24.3%. »tweet«
- Windows 7 remains the most used OS, with 51.77% of the market. View the Internet Wars infographic here: »tweet«
- Android remains the dominant player worldwide. In the U.S., iOS controls 51% of the market & Android 38%. »tweet«
- Facebook has 1.19 billion active users. Twitter has 200 million+ monthly active users. View the Internet Wars infographic here: »tweet«