In this infographic we examine the current state of the internet based on areas of market share: browser, mobile vendor, non-mobile operating system, social media, and mobile operating system.
Want to display this infographic on your site?
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
- Google Chrome has 43% of the worldwide browser market, making it the global browser champion (June 2013). »tweet«
- Windows 7 has the largest operating system share with 51% of the worldwide market (June 2013). Apple’s OSX has 7.5% of the market. »tweet«
- Facebook dominates social media referrals with 71% of the world market (June 2013). By comparison, Pinterest has 8.8%. »tweet«
- Samsung is the world mobile vendor market leader with 25% market share (6/13). In the U.S. & U.K. Apple is the market leader. »tweet«
- 38% of all mobile phones run on Android, making it the mobile OS leader worldwide (6/13). Apple’s iOS, however, is number one in the U.S. & U.K. »tweet«