It’s important to know when the highest percentage of your audience is eavesdropping on your social networks—so that when you share content you’ll get maximum exposure. Use the following data to learn when your audience is most likely to tune in. Be sure to check in with us next week when we discuss timing & email marketing.
Want to display this infographic on your site?
Simply copy and paste the code below into the html of your website to display the infographic presented above:
View the other Science of Social Timing Infographics
- The Science of Social Timing Part 2: Timing and Email Marketing
- The Science of Social Timing Part 3: Timing and Blogging
Facts and Stats to Tweet:
- 5PM Eastern Time is the best time to tweet. »tweet«
- The best tweeting frequency is 1 to 4 tweets per hour. »tweet«
- Saturday is the best day to share content on Facebook. »tweet«
- Noon Eastern Time is the best time of the day to share content on Facebook. »tweet«
- The best sharing frequency on Facebook is .5 posts per day. »tweet«